Monday, August 31, 2009

Tiffany Not a Hunter

This Sunday we had no plans for the afternoon. After throwing around several ideas between Jeff and I he decided that he wanted to go for a walk. This walk was not your Sunday stroll. He has two game cams which he hangs up in the middle of no where that takes photos. This is so he knows if there are any good bucks in the area. We drove out past my grandparents and parked outside of their river bottom land. We began walking, Jeff mentioned that I would complain by the time we were done. I asked where we walking to after about 10 mins of walking. He pointed way in the distance, "that pine tree over there." I began to complain of why we would walk that far, if only at that time I knew where we would be going after we got to the pine tree. Well we got to the pine tree, but had to go a little farther because that wasn't a good enough spot! After Jeff got his game cam hung up, he decided to walk around another corn/bean field. All in all we walk for one hour and half. This wouldn't be bad for me except most of it was walking through weeds that were just about as tall as me! I am not one for bugs crawling on me and not being able to see where I am walking. I don't think Jeff will be asking me to go on one of walks anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment