
As many know Jeff won the Greenfield Golf and Country Club tournament, winning the rights to the Atlantic Golf And Country Club Tournament of Champions. He took part in the tournament Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Friday he was very disappointed in himself as he did not score well. So on Saturday I got off work at 6:30AM instead of 7:30AM to leave for Atlantic at 8AM. We were 5 miles from Atlantic and it started to rain. We sat in the pickup until 11AM when he could get out the golf cart. We were not able to start golfing until noon! He did a little better, I would say because I was there but the only thing I know about golf is that I don't enjoy it that much. The only thing that I would say when he got down on himself was that "You are a lot better than I am." His response each time was "Thats not saying much." All in all it was a wonderful day. I had fun riding around on the golf cart. I think Jeff enjoyed the day too.
I love the black/white photo! :)
ReplyDelete