As many of you know after not finding the right house to purchase in the area we decided to remodel the home we have! Before I go any further I need to thank some people. Thank you to my husband - you put in a lot of hard work after working a full schedule. You put up with my moods because of the mess and not being organized! Thank you - and we are still married and I have a whole new appreciation for you! To my Dad - thank you for putting in hours and hours of work for our "free labor" we couldn't have done this project with you! To my mom - thank you for always listening to me vent and helping with painting, projects, and cleaning! Thank you to my in-laws Dennis and Wanda - your help with the projects, painting, and cleaning!
We now have a lot more space - 3 bedrooms upstairs - a lot more kitchen space, and seperate dining room!
The outside is not done as we are waiting for the spring weather!
Here are some before and after pictures...
BEFORE
AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment