We give Mason a bath every other day! He doesn't really enjoy it. He hates to be cold, I think that is a lot of it. He usually pees about 2 to 4 times during a bath and it only last at the max 10 mins!
His eyes are BEAUTIFUL! Getting excited to hold this little chunky munky cutie pie. (yes, those are names I call my own kids... what nick names have you come up with?)
Jen ~ Well besides Geno... which has worn off! I call him little monkey. I use that because I call Juree's youngest my Chunky Monkey so I had to come up with a different name! We are excited to see all of you... it seems like it has been forever.
His eyes are BEAUTIFUL! Getting excited to hold this little chunky munky cutie pie. (yes, those are names I call my own kids... what nick names have you come up with?)
ReplyDeleteJen ~ Well besides Geno... which has worn off! I call him little monkey. I use that because I call Juree's youngest my Chunky Monkey so I had to come up with a different name! We are excited to see all of you... it seems like it has been forever.
ReplyDelete