Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year = New Life

Although we are a few weeks into 2010, I have finally begun my new years resolutions. First off I was going to declutter my life and get more organized. I am making plans of getting organized, after I get 2009 taxes done! Once I get my office organized I will be set!

The second was taking time for myself... exercising, relaxing, and just doing whatever I want to do. This weekend I did a few household chores but I spent more time relaxing then I have in a long time. I feel refreshed with life on the cold Monday morning! I am going to try to do this at least one weekend a month. My friend Juree picked me up at 5:30 this morning and we went to the Fitness Center! Once I got started, I realized how much I missed working out. Before our wedding plans were in full blast I used to work out at least 4-days a week. I got busy and put it off for almost a year!

I will post on the improvements I see with relaxing, exercising, and organizing!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun! Can I join you? Oh, I guess not. I have too many kids! :) Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete