We have been so busy lately it has been hard to find time to post on our blog. Jeff is preparing the golf course for the winter. Although I think he is beginning to believe that summer will never end! This year with the cooler weather all summer the grass never stopped growing so he is still mowing everyday! I will be glad also when he doesn't have to be at the golf course everyday. He will begin his winter job at Titan Machinery in Greenfield on November 1st. He has begun a new project at our house... building an arbor over our new patio! I will post pics when it is getting closer to done because right now you can't tell what the heck it is.
I have been very busy with three jobs. At the Foundation Office it is flu season so advertising flu clinics is almost a full time job. We are complete with major events for the year although several direct mailing drives are in the future. I am still working two overnight shifts a week at Support Services. I don't know if I will be able to ever stop working there because I start to miss the guys if I don't see them for a few days! My new job at the Fontanelle Observer is great and busy! It seems that the business is increasing there which is a very good thing! I hope that it continues to go well.
Hope this reaches everyone in good health... remember the three C this flu season... Cover your Cough, Contain Your Germs, and Confine if you are sick.
Sounds like you're busy, but happy! :)
ReplyDelete